Re: Election: Congratulations to the Democrats

On Nov 5, 4:38 pm, bmo...@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Nov 5, 1:12 pm, jvampate...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Nov 5, 12:12 pm, bmo...@xxxxxxx wrote:

Nice post, Kate. Yes, the key is to get past the blame game

As evidenced by the other posts in this thread, more than a few folks
are more interested in playing the blame game than in how well our
nation does.

Very immature.

LOL.  After this campaign, in which the Democrats blamed virtually
everything that's wrong in the world on Bush and McCain....now we need
to get past the blame game?

One can't deny that Bush/Cheney screwed up this country bigtime. They
were awful. But forget about that, let's get this country back on a
better track.

Heh. Ok.

Wow.  Just wow.

Lots of people of all political affilications play the blame game.
It's still immature.

Lots of things about politics are immature. It's all about
aggrandizing yourself and putting your opponent down. It's about
lying, cheating, and manipulating your way to get what you want. I've
seen enough of it even at a local, town level. Imagine what it must
be at a national level. But it's how it works.

John
PS - Personally, I hope that Barack Obama becomes the greatest
president in the history of the United States.  I honestly do.  I
never want a president or our leaders to fail, because their failure
impacts all of us.

I expect McCain to have a positive effect as we try to clean up the
mess.

I hope you're right.

John

  • Re: Ping JD (Chase hee hee hee)
    ... If your claim that Reagan is the most admired ... Underneath it all, when it comes to foreign policy, every President who has ... State Department, Defense Department, and CIA establishments that have been ... This is why the blame game is pointless, something I've gone to some pains to try to point out. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Election: Congratulations to the Democrats
    ... say "He's not MY President!" ... and loyalty that was shown the outgoing Republican president. ... when I suggested that Barack Obama was blaming Bush/McCain/Republicans ... Obama *did not* play the blame game during the campaign (as McDuck, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Election: Congratulations to the Democrats
    ... say "He's not MY President!" ... and loyalty that was shown the outgoing Republican president. ... when I suggested that Barack Obama was blaming Bush/McCain/Republicans ... Obama *did not* play the blame game during the campaign (as McDuck, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Election: Congratulations to the Democrats
    ... As evidenced by the other posts in this thread, more than a few folks ... are more interested in playing the blame game than in how well our ... president in the history of the United States. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)