Re: Year of the NORTHEAST
- From: "Dr. Winston O'Boogie" <quarrymen4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:52:18 -0500
"Magnus, Robot Fighter" <Me@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:29:23 -0600, "Ken" <iamb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"who'sthat" <whosthat> wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:52:05 -0800 (PST), TheReverend
Man am I jealous, what a great year to be a Boston Fan.
Celtics.....all you need is something to happen for the Bruins.
I was wondering long ago..when's the last time a city had 2 champions
in the same year? 3?
Not counting college.
2004, Red Sox and Pats. Starting to become a habit.
Year before that too...Tampa Bay, Bucs and Lightning.
The Tampa Bay storm won the Arena Football league title as well that year.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tony Clark Redux?
- Next by Date: Not terribly serious: ranking the Yankees' captains...
- Previous by thread: Re: Year of the NORTHEAST
- Next by thread: Re: Year of the NORTHEAST