Re: Ellsbury unproven
- From: "Dano" <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:04:27 -0500
"Gary" <golferace2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bbcap31l3kltnv2vkvrok4d60kceemnll8@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:20:07 +0000, richardcarlisle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I did not get the sense that Sarge was underrating Jacoby. Sarge was
just suggesting that we temper our optimism since the sample size in
the majors was small. Seems like a reasonable way to look at it and
hardly a sign that Sarge is "dense" or talking "crap" as Dano was
Oh please. Sarge is always talking crap. You're just defending him
because Dano, rightfully, disagreed with Sarge.
He should have seen the line I snipped because even I thought it was too harsh. :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Ryan Doumit
- Next by Date: Re: What's what with the HD change in 2009 ???
- Previous by thread: Re: Ellsbury unproven
- Next by thread: Re: Ellsbury unproven