Re: It's 2008 and nothing ever changes.
- From: Wayback1918 <wayback1918@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 06:20:23 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 2, 4:42 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <mary.palmu...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Magnus, Robot Fighter" <M...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:45pnn3l5b0r56u08j7e3tvl1vtg9l5ii5n@xxxxxxxxxx
"You mention the Bill Buckner play in 1986, and you're right. The Red
Sox would have won if Buckner had handled the simplest of grounders"
Maybe in another 22 years so-called sportswriters will actually get
that one right.
they would have won if if buckner had been replaced by stapleton as had
been the wat al;l season.
Another firmly embedded falsehood.
Stapeton never replaced Buckner for defensive purposes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Anyone know why this M1 persecution stuff keeps showing UP????
- Next by Date: Re: Santana soon in pinstripes?
- Previous by thread: Re: It's 2008 and nothing ever changes.
- Next by thread: Re: It's 2008 and nothing ever changes.