Re: Trading Ellsbury will be a mistake
- From: "PatsSox" <PatsSox@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:15:26 GMT
"Dano" <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Ron" <rsen01@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The 35 million dollars a year (including luxury tax) would allow the Sox
to buy other free agents for years going forward.
Where did you get the 35M figure from that story?
I hope this is bogus about offering up Ellsbury. If the Twins didn't jump
all over that offer (Ellsbury, Lester and ???), they are thick as shit.
According to the article if the Sox include Ellsbury then they
will not send Lester. And supposedly the Yanks are going to withdraw
their offer Tuesday if the Twins don't accept it. This is crazy........
let the frickin' Yankees have Santana.
- Prev by Date: OT- risky (?) arbitration to Pettitte
- Next by Date: Re: Trading Ellsbury will be a mistake
- Previous by thread: Re: Trading Ellsbury will be a mistake
- Next by thread: Re: Trading Ellsbury will be a mistake