Re: Ruination of baseball

"Aldo Cella" <chicoman3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:17846-4607C019-678@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

roh@xxxxxxxxxxx (Ray O'Hara) wrote
you can park on comm or beacon and take it a couple of stops to
kenmore.

Better yet park in Mission Hill. Its not a dump anymore, actually its
getting pretty yuppie. Have a cold one at Flanns or have lunch at the
mission. Then walk to the park in 15 minutes. Ive been doing it for
years and have not been mugged yet.

Mission Hill is resident only parking for the most part. You may get away with it, but it's not a sure thing. Unless they raised the price a lot, the parking at the Prudential used to be relatively reasonable and you wouldn't have the hill to walk back up. At any rate, I'm sure it's still cheaper than right around Fenway.

  • TR: Opening Night at SFGAd 3/31/06
    ... headed out to the park around 6pm. ... backup in getting to the parking booths, ... wasn't really at the park to ride a ton of rides, ... Train is 1000% better than it was with it's new trains and new ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • TR: Opening Night at Great Adventure 3/31/06
    ... headed out to the park around 6pm. ... backup in getting to the parking booths, ... wasn't really at the park to ride a ton of rides, ... Runaway Train, and Kingda Ka crews, and some grounds people; ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • TR: Opening Night at SFGAd 3/31/06
    ... I had recieved in the mail and headed out to the park around 6pm. ... While chugging towards the parking booths, ... I wasn't really at the park to ride a ton of ... Runaway Train is 1000% better than it was ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • TR: Opening Night at SFGAd 3/31/06
    ... I had recieved in the mail and headed out to the park around 6pm. ... While chugging towards the parking booths, ... I wasn't really at the park to ride a ton of ... Runaway Train is 1000% better than it was ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: New moby
    ... > If somebody has to reverse out ... only be room for one of those Vans to Park. ... P'raps one of them should try parking fully on the Road & then I wonder ... Traffic & or lack of Parking Spaces in built up areas. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)