Re: Ruination of baseball
- From: "Dano" <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:18:47 -0400
"Aldo Cella" <chicoman3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:17846-4607C019-678@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
roh@xxxxxxxxxxx (Ray O'Hara) wrote
you can park on comm or beacon and take it a couple of stops to
Better yet park in Mission Hill. Its not a dump anymore, actually its
getting pretty yuppie. Have a cold one at Flanns or have lunch at the
mission. Then walk to the park in 15 minutes. Ive been doing it for
years and have not been mugged yet.
Mission Hill is resident only parking for the most part. You may get away with it, but it's not a sure thing. Unless they raised the price a lot, the parking at the Prudential used to be relatively reasonable and you wouldn't have the hill to walk back up. At any rate, I'm sure it's still cheaper than right around Fenway.
- Prev by Date: Re: No clear advantage
- Next by Date: Can you cash in on Sports? Maybe with this WHKA play!
- Previous by thread: Re: Ruination of baseball
- Next by thread: Re: Ruination of baseball