Re: OT Flags of Our Fathers

"Dave Bismo" <bismo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e4ba03hn0mac912oig5nros7em662ij6b2@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:49:22 GMT, "Srgnt Billko" <frrt@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I kinda thought it was interesting. The first half didn't do it for me
but
the second half did. Interesting portrayal of the guys involved.

I liked it. Didn't love it, and thought it was dull at times, but I
agree that it was a very interesting story. I also thought Adam Beech
did a very good job playing Ira Hayes.

Still haven't seen Letters from Iwo Jima, which seems to be regarded
as a far superior film. Eastwood's really a great director.

-Bismo.

'letters' is a very good movie. well worth seeing and much better than
'flags'

  • Re: OT Flags of Our Fathers
    ... Didn't love it, and thought it was dull at times, but I ... Still haven't seen Letters from Iwo Jima, ... as a far superior film. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: meow poem
    ... Have you seen Letters from Iwo Jima? ... I saw the movie about the flag-raisers... ...
    (rec.arts.poems)