Re: Kyle Snyder

On Mar 19, 1:07 am, "Dano" <janeandd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"tomladd" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:1174276140.486386.225130@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mar 13, 10:59 am, "Wayback1918" <wayback1...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:32 pm, "tomladd" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Player W L ERA G GS CG SHO SV SVO IP H R ER HR HBP BB
SO
J Tavarez 0 0 3.52 5 0 0 0 0 1 7.2 6 5
3
1 2 5 4
K Snyder 0 0 4.15 2 2 0 0 0 0 4.1 6 2
2 2 0 2 5
J Pineiro 0 0 5.68 5 0 0 0 0 1 6.1 9
5 4 1 0 3 2
K Gabbard 1 1 6.75 2 2 0 0 0 0 4.0 3 4
3 1 0 4 2
C Hansen 0 0 9.00 2 0 0 0 1 1 2.0 4 2
2 0 0 1 1

Spring Training so far - (NI today)

I'm not being impressed by any of these numbers...

Tom in NH

I wouldn't be too quick to send Snyder out of town.

He was the 7th pick in the draft back in 1999....ahead of both Sheets
and Zito

Injuries may have taken their toll but when he was healthy he was a
very higly thought of pitcher just a few years ago.

Its not like Delcarmen and Hansen are pitching well enough to push him
off the roster.

Snyder looked pretty good as an 8th inning "closer" today.

At this point I don't see why they wouldn't give him a shot. Papelbon
stepped up last year. Unless someone gives the Sox a serious offer, give
him a try. He has said he's game for it. We'll lose him if he doesn't make
the club. He's done everything he can in my estimation. I like the guy.
What is the harm?- Hide quoted text -

Mr Snyder has shown he maybe good enough to make the team as the 12th
pitcher.....but to make him the closer? You got to be shitting

.