"Jim Tiberio" <jimtiberio@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:55uet8F25n1jqU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"gnork" <gnork44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:oynKh.13172$tD2.8578@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dr. Winston O'Boogie" <quarrymen14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:SunKh.21144$68.19856@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Srgnt Billko" <frrt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LfnKh.81546$as2.45649@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I liked the swings Brandon Moss took off lefties tonight. Gotta put him
ahead of Murphy at this point. But I'll take em both along with
Ellsbury.
I love that outfield and am looking forward to seeing it with the
Pawsox
this year.

What are the chances those three all make it into the Boston lineup, and
not
on to the roster of another team? It's tough to hold talented players in
the
minors for too long without using them to trade for help at another
spot.

I would say not one chance in 100 of all 3 becoming regulars for Boston.
would move Murphy if they can get someone potentially helpful for him.

and soon

And therein lies the danger of giving up a on potential future star, like a
Jeff Bagwell or a Brady Anderson. I think it a great spot to be in at this
point, if they can get a decent return.

.