Moss over Murphy

I liked the swings Brandon Moss took off lefties tonight. Gotta put him
ahead of Murphy at this point. But I'll take em both along with Ellsbury.
I love that outfield and am looking forward to seeing it with the Pawsox
this year.

  • Re: Murphy Rumors
    ... yesterday, Murphy played RF, with Moss in LF. ... Ellsbury or Moss as a prospect. ... The name that pops up to me is Torii Hunter. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Murphy Rumors
    ... yesterday, Murphy played RF, with Moss in LF. ... Ellsbury or Moss as a prospect. ... The name that pops up to me is Torii Hunter. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: The lineup
    ... I hope you're right about Ellsbury and wrong about Delcarmen. ... Murphy hasn't played much LF, ... Ellsbury has to be the top priority among minor league outfielders, ... who's talented enough to re-emerge as a good prospect. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Murphy Rumors
    ... yesterday, Murphy played RF, with Moss in LF. ... Ellsbury or Moss as a prospect. ... The name that pops up to me is Torii Hunter. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Outfield Prospects? Not Really
    ... David Murphy is highly overrated by many ... His walk rate has dropped a lot and this ... He's not a power hitter and likely never will be. ... Maybe I'm a bit bullish on Ellsbury but guys who are very fast ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)