Re: Terry says "It's over. Let's go home."
- From: Griffin <ENTERMYNAMEHEREFIRSTANDLASTNOSPACE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:26:47 -0500
Don't make it an issue then...and I mean by certain actions and what you say...
Ah, so just because I feel that Terry could have used one more minor league pitcher, I must be a young person. Makes sense.
As to me being wrong, I don't feel I am wrong. I still stand by my original post.
And you are still missing the point...this has less to do with your original post than it does with your reaction afterward.
I simply replied to each person that posted to me. I do not run and hide after an argument. I reply to each person that posts. Some call this prolonging an argument, but I won't back down and I won't leave a discussion. I respect people too much to do that. I read every post on here.
Well...this paragraph is interesting. You know what man? Do what you gotta do...without being condescending...we were all 18 once...we understand.
You speak as if my age is the reason for the things I do. No, that is not true. I said it because Don says I need to be respected. I don't need to be respected.
- Prev by Date: Re: Terry says "It's over. Let's go home."
- Next by Date: Re: Terry says "It's over. Let's go home."
- Previous by thread: Re: Terry says "It's over. Let's go home."
- Next by thread: Re: Terry says "It's over. Let's go home."