Re: BC

On Mar 2, 6:23 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <r...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
first batter doubles on first pitch. time to cut losses and trade Dice-K ;-)

and their pitcher K'd pena and hinske back to back, sign him up ;-)

Well let's just say these kids were trying their hardest while the sox
werent... That is sorta dissapointing though about dice-k.

  • With stars away, kids get to play
    ... Yankees manager Joe Torre has made it a point to praise minor-league ... infielders Ramiro Pena and Marcos Vechionacci. ... those words hadn't filtered back to Pena. ... "All of us are impressed by those two kids," Torre said. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Very latest on Johan
    ... He is on the small side and small pitchers ... I'd just as soon keep the kids and forget Santana. ... (just because I really like all the prospects mentioned). ... I'm really looking forward to watching the young players develop and I'm willing to forgo having an absolutely dominant team in the short term in order to experience that, as long as the Sox can stay reasonably competitive. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: I Know it is still early in the season
    ... demanding centerfield when the Sox are already scheduling him days off ... ironmen in Crisp and Pena. ... Two minor league pitchers. ... A 29 year old prospect (Are we even ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Monsters From The AL Not In The East
    ... Not today...but it's a bit early to give up on these kids after they failed ... they just don't have the chemistryof Sox teams of the past few years. ... The same way it always turns around...people start hitting again for one ... The Sox have played more road games than everyone else (according ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Sox "should easily have mopped up the As"
    ... Sox "should easily have mopped up the A's". ... rounding out the bench. ... Try to move Crisp, Pena, Romero, and Pineiro in one or more deals, ... Deal Pena, Pineiro, and Romero to Detroit for Craig Monroe and a B- ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)