Re: Bush Is About to Attack Iran

CalC wrote:
I did the legwork for you so here's the story. Makes you sleep well at
night. This reads like it could be Raiders of the Lost Arc 4 but with
nukes.
http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/12th-imam.htm

Wow.

Here are a few other tidbits from that website, just so you know the type of folks whose opinion you are putting some faith in...

On the "problem" with Pro-Abortion:
" Recent discoveries in biochemistry confirm what the Bible has declared for centuries, that each of us is "fearfully and wonderfully made." From the moment the sperm miraculously fertilizes the egg, God begins the process of creating our inmost being and knits us together in our mother's womb"

On Marilyn Manson:
"Marilyn Manson may say that he's just trying to shock people into thinking. "I've always had a desire to be provocative and to make people think, but it wouldn't be any challenge for me just to be shocking," he says. But his behavior reveals his actions to be less than altruistic. He's already had two brushes with the law. And what about his influence on his listeners? Columbine underscored Manson's pet observation (one that inspired his stage name) that "there's a real fine line between entertainers and mass murderers."

On money problems:
"The biblical view of money (and indeed the marshalling of our resources) is that we use it for the glory of God 1 Corinthians 10:31. Rather than seeking to gain more and more of what the world has to offer we need to seek after the things of God, and He in turn will supply all of our need."
.