Re: One non-trade = a trade

"Steve Robbins" <srobbins31@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It appears Theo had enough of negotiating a deal for Manny:

And it then appears that resulted in moving forward with this deal since
he didn't appear to be trading for a SS.

The line-up sure seems a ton better. You can also hope that adding
Matsuzaka and Papelbon to the rotation with Lester possibly staying warm
in Pawtucket makes the rotation much better also.

I look forward to seeing what Wily Mo can do playing more but Manny, Drew
and Crisp would be a heck of an outfield. I wonder if the Sox will put F.
Lee Bailey on retainer to defend Lugo the next time he beats the shit out of
a woman...