Re: Leaving Timlin in so long
- From: "Vi" <justme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:36:54 -0400
"John" <johnswil21@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Amazing isn't it? It goes to the problem of baseball today. Take a stater
out even if he's going good because you must have a set-up man and closer.
Timlin was being hit hard. Isn't the true role of the bullpen to replace
pitchers not pitching well?
"Stan" <spierce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was surprised that Timlin was left in the game so long last night. He
was getting hit pretty hard. I would have taken him out much sooner.
Timlin used to be pretty good.... what happened to him? Is he still
hurting? He practically gave the game away last night.
- Prev by Date: Re: Game 144--September 12th.--Don's grade/thoughts !!!
- Next by Date: Re: Game 144--September 12th.--Don's grade/thoughts !!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Leaving Timlin in so long
- Next by thread: Re: Leaving Timlin in so long