Re: trivia question
- From: "Paul Dalrymple" <PBudDalrymple@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:00:11 -0400
Jim Tiberio wrote:
"gnork" <gnork44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
How many have they even scored three runs in?
"Magnus, Robot Fighter" <pavelb1@xxxxxxx> wrote
Without looking it up...In the last 39 games...how many have the Sox
won by more than 3 runs?
Hmm. How many have they even won? Less than half, well less than half.
Offense is sucking exhaust fumes. I would say ONE. I haven't looked it
According to Wednesday's Herald, 10 of the Sox' 14 wins dating
back to July 29 have come by one run. This is also the first time since
2000 that they've had as many as three 1-0 victories.
- Prev by Date: Re: Trolls and trash...
- Next by Date: Re: My Simulation of the 2006 Boston Red Sox
- Previous by thread: Re: trivia question
- Next by thread: That Kason keeps rolling along