GC: 6 back in Wild Card

I sense an 04'-esque comeback from the Red Sox. I sense both the Yankees and the Red Sox facing eachother again in the ALCS.

--
Griffin

  • Re: opening day pitcher ...
    ... for the Red Sox in 1986? ... Game 1: Boyd ... > Angels' ALCS roster? ... playing in the ALCS too, so long as I knew that they'd lose ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: An Open Apology to A-Rod
    ... being a Yankee and committing his crime against the Red Sox. ... it had been two different teams, ARod's slap at the ball might ... because it happened in ALCS but is it surprising? ... situations which often reveal a man's true nature. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: The Mitchell Report
    ... "Senator Mitchell and the Red Sox have agreed that he would not provide ... it was leaked during the ALCS, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Does Entire Season Depend on Tonight and Tomorrow?
    ... If the Red Sox lose game 3 of the 2004 ALCS the season is over. ... can never win four straight from the Yankees. ...