Re: AAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

gnork wrote:
Kevin Jarvis is starting today. Are they trying to make us yearn for the
Jason Johnson days?

And on a related "AARRGGHH..." note, Tito says that the team brought up
David Murphy because they didn't want to put themselves in the position
of putting Mirabelli or Javy in the outfield--YIKES!!!
I hope that Tito was joking, but you never know.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2006/09/02/murphy_gets_chance____but_no_locker_yet/

BTT
Let's Go, Red Sox!

  • Re: AAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    ... the Jason Johnson days? ... David Murphy because they didn't want to put themselves in the position ... I hope that Tito was joking, ... Hey I saw Mirabelli warming up in the outfield in KC and he could heave ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: AAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    ... Jason Johnson days? ... David Murphy because they didn't want to put themselves in the position ... I hope that Tito was joking, ... Hey I saw Mirabelli warming up in the outfield in KC and he could heave ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Help Could be on the way
    ... which Gary says " he's probably even smarter than you." ... Well the Gnork ... relates that he feels that's not true and says that against Tito on the ... Nice "Dead End Kid" reference. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: No Papelbon?
    ... closers. ... In fact (not speaking for...or agreeing with Gnork) he doesn't ... I just don't see that the burden of the innings thrown as a starter are necessarily harder on a young arm than being used in relief...if used properly. ... For now, I'll take Tito at his word, that he's erring on the side of caution with the young man. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Tweet 9/28
    ... of schmucks on Twitter like me and @gnork know this, but not Tito? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)