Re: Seanez and bad first impressions...
- From: Bob-Nob <rpmachemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Jul 2006 16:08:03 -0400
Michael Smith Jr. venit, vidit, et dixit:
How many inherited runs has he given up in those periods?
I dunno. Nor do I know how many runs he would have been expected
to allow in those situations (depending on how many runners were on and
how many outs there were). Without knowing the second bit of information,
even if knew the answer to your question, I still couldn't put that
information in a meaningful context.
Anyway, I do know that both his ERA and dERA suggest he was a lot
better than he seems to have been given credit, but that both seem a
lot worse than that overall because they've been overwhelmed by his
godawful start to the year.
Catch you later.
Robert Paul Aubrey Machemer | "For each time he falls, he shall
Amherst College, Math & Classics | rise again, and woe to the wicked!"
IF1, IF3, IF9: best films, cast | --Don Quixote (Man of La Mancha)
"I know about society. I am taking a Sociology course." -- from asbb-r
- Prev by Date: Re: Free agents
- Next by Date: Yankees Win Again
- Previous by thread: Re: Seanez and bad first impressions...
- Next by thread: Re: Seanez and bad first impressions...