Re: what happened to the crazed d-ray fan
- From: "Fred Burton" <fburton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:54:01 -0400
Len wrote in message ...
"ray o'hara" <roh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Fred Burton" <fburton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Fred Burton wrote in message ...
ray o'hara wrote in message ...
i hven't noticed him yelling this season.
i wonder if he lost his seats.
I was wondering the same thing.
Let me update this ...
I think that he's at the July 4th game. Thought I heard him heckling
Loretta in the 1st inning.
he must have given up his season rix though. i can her him today too.
withhe is not behind homeplate like he used to be.
Can you imagine spending big bucks for season tickets and getting stuck
seats next to that guy?
Hell, as loud as that guy is, I'd hate to be within a section or 2 of him.
- Prev by Date: Re: Arroyo still in
- Next by Date: Re: Who ever voted for Tek in the all star game don't know shit
- Previous by thread: Re: what happened to the crazed d-ray fan
- Next by thread: Re: what happened to the crazed d-ray fan