Re: The Rest of the Story!

Steve Robbins venit, vidit, et dixit:
Keith Willoughby wrote:
Pearly Soames <mr_soames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
OceanView wrote:
KeeponChooglin@xxxxxxxxx (Curly C) wrote...

My guess of Auscwitz dead is 70,000, mainly from typhus and other
diseases.

I have a Frontline tape called "Memory of the camps" that would
change your mind, if it's changeable.

If there's one thing we know about Curly, it's that his mind is
changeable. It might help to find out who his father rooted for in
WWII.

At the beginning or the end of the war?

There is a Google post where he said that he was tired of losing and was
going to start rooting for the Germans. This was right before D-Day.

Found it...

-----

This is the first time I have ever wanted the Germans to win. I
have been around Americans my whole life and they indeed are 100%
idiots and it would not be worth the price of the Americans and British
winning to have these idiot citizens spouting off for the next
millenium.

I have been a regular over on the alt.fan.usa group for a year now
and I usually am considered the forum idiot. The first thing I was
crucified for was for wanting FDR to replace Henry Morgenthau Jr.
The latest is for wanting the Allies to take seven bridges near Arnhem,
not six in the upcoming invasion of occupied Europe. (I guess sox fans
didn't pay attention to WWI).

Anyway, this idiot has had enough. I know the Allies will never win
it all because they don't know about making war like the Germans do.
The sox fans and organization will never, never, never get it.

On the bright side, I am going to go work with my father, Rudolf Hoess,
while cheering on the same national army for the first time in 30 years.

Good luck with the typhus.

-Curly C, June 3, 1944

-----

Catch you later.
--Robert Machemer

--
Robert Paul Aubrey Machemer | "For each time he falls, he shall
Amherst College, Math & Classics | rise again, and woe to the wicked!"

  • Re: Damon should STFU!
    ... this idiot is ... can't wait until the first time a runner on 3rd tags up on a fly ball to ... I meant at Fenway. ... Most Sox fans would be willing to give him an ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Have To Confess, I Hate The Editing Dupert Bonehead Gets
    ... threw a bitch fit the first time he got a vote at TC. ... On AAS, he was an idiot, now, he's just idiot 2.0. ... I most liked Rupert for making Andrew take more rice than he asked for ... That was friends helping friends." ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Have To Confess, I Hate The Editing Dupert Bonehead Gets
    ... I liked him at first on Cook Islands, but he started losing his charm after ... threw a bitch fit the first time he got a vote at TC. ... On AAS, he was an idiot, now, he's just idiot 2.0. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Why Hussein had to be stopped Part-1
    ... swayser wrote: ... > replies the first time I posted it, ... The "Any idiot can see that X" is bogus in any context. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Politically Correct
    ... interest in making fun of Germans than, say, 15 years ago, but I believe ... The sense is that performance art was ... influence was at its zenith (well, for the first time since the 19th ... examples) that people of South Asian origin are not PC-protected in the ...
    (alt.usage.english)