Re: Baseball's Safety Police
- From: mario <mario5491@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:50:48 GMT
Bob K wrote:
If you thought Congress inquiring about steroids was a waste of time...
What always makes me laugh in situations like this is these guys who
are proposing these laws *grew up* playing baseball with no goggles,
hockey with minimal gear, no car seats, no seatbelts in cars, violence
in cartoons, playing in the streets, no warning labels on albums, and a
whole host of other things that would now seem dangerous or wrong.
Being as they are now the lawmakers, they turned out ok it would seem.
Well, that might be a bit of a stretch. . .
mario in victoria
recedite, plebes! gero rem imperialem.
We are raising a generation of wimps.
- Prev by Date: Re: some interesting spring training stats
- Next by Date: Tavarez wails on Gathright
- Previous by thread: Re: Baseball's Safety Police
- Next by thread: Re: Baseball's Safety Police