Re: Beanball leaves Beantown

DonFromBarre@xxxxxxxxx wrote in
news:5112-442609D4-155@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Oceanview says:
<<Getting hit at 85mph is different than 95. >>

Having never been hit by a pitch at either speed I can't
swear to this but what you say sounds a lot like saying 30
below zero is different that 40 below. <G>

It's better NOT to be hit, but batters know thay have a chance
to get away from an 85 and little chance with a 95. That's
really what I meant, the ability to get out of the way.

  • Re: Beanball leaves Beantown
    ... Having never been hit by a pitch at either speed I can't swear to this ... but what you say sounds a lot like saying 30 below zero is different ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: still more trouble with Word
    ... > When I hit save I am no longer offered a chance to name the document. ... Does the Save/Save As dialog box even open? ... are you saying that the "Name" box isn't there? ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Beanball leaves Beantown
    ... Having never been hit by a pitch at either speed I can't swear to this ... but what you say sounds a lot like saying 30 below zero is different ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Milestone of Lottoking at RGL(2007-11-15)
    ... 1)A good lottery system would be able to make more than two 4 hits in ... my first 4 hit after saying I would use 40% of my power..Nigel made ... 3)If there would be one system that could make one 5 hit in 16 numbers ... rest assured that the chance of you ever making that claim is precisely nil. ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Beanball leaves Beantown
    ... Having never been hit by a pitch at either speed I can't swear to this ... but what you say sounds a lot like saying 30 below zero is different ... bigger difference is that the 95 guy would be harder to take on your ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)