Damon's shoulder is aching...
- From: Bob-Nob <rpmachemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Mar 2006 14:36:46 -0500
For those people who did not see Muahman's post, Johnny Damon's
throwing shoulder is apparently aching. He's not going to throw for
about a week (although he is still available to DH for team USA).
Which shoulder was it that was hurting last year?
(Oh, and feel free to insert joke about Damon's throwing here...).
Catch you later.
Robert Paul Aubrey Machemer | "For each time he falls, he shall
Amherst College, Math & Classics | rise again, and woe to the wicked!"
IF1, IF3, IF9: best films, cast | --Don Quixote (Man of La Mancha)
"I know about society. I am taking a Sociology course." -- from asbb-r
- Prev by Date: Re: Opening Day at Fenway
- Next by Date: RE:Damon's shoulder is aching...
- Previous by thread: Damon's shoulder is PHUCKED!
- Next by thread: RE:Damon's shoulder is aching...