Re: Sports OT: I'm not sure what's harder to get used to !!!
- From: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Gadsden)
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:00 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
In article <OrhJf.15446$MJ.13007@fed1read07> on Fri, 17 Feb 2006
02:21:07 -0800, apterix@xxxxxxx (Johnny) wrote:
Keith Willoughby wrote:
Johnny <apterix@xxxxxxx> writes:
-Johnny (If curling is an Olympic sport, why isn't
Probably because it doesn't have recognised national authorities in
enough Olympic nations, who therefore haven't applied to be
as an Olympic sport.
Go back and read my post with an appreciation of the
facetious, then try again.
The proper response to facetiousness or sarcasm is deadpan.
"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it" - Attributed to Voltaire
- Prev by Date: Re: $365,000,000.00 ???
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Spring Training TV Coverage
- Previous by thread: Re: Sports OT: I'm not sure what's harder to get used to !!!
- Next by thread: Re: Sports OT: I'm not sure what's harder to get used to !!!