Re: I'd do this deal. It seems to make sense. Manny like Pettite?
- From: mitchell_aster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (wily mo aster)
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:17:31 +0000 (UTC)
Gnork <gnork@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: JFF wrote:
: > Manny has to leave (just like Andy Pettite did when he left New York) -
: > it seems that Manny has a mistress (just like Pettite did in New York)
: > in Boston and his wife will divorce him if he stays in Boston.
: Who the hell is Pettite, penguin belly?
you know, yusmeiro pettite, the pitching prospect in the delgado deal.
m i t c h e l l a s t e r http:// / /
*on princess bride cast members, "saw" starring fred savage would have
been ten times better: he was a famously evil frat boy at stanford with
us, and i wish him ill. he's my favorite child actor story from school,
though: in class with one of my friends, he answered a question loudly
and badly. the professor noted this. "everyone was looking at me,"
someone narrated. "i felt so stupid." - lauren
- Prev by Date: old... friends.
- Next by Date: Re: I'd do this deal. It seems to make sense. Manny like Pettite?
- Previous by thread: Re: I'd do this deal. It seems to make sense. Manny like Pettite?
- Next by thread: Text of Red Sox HOF argument (very long)