Re: What about Mueller
- From: "Charley O" <gate1038spamfree@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:02:03 GMT
"Dano" <janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "ray o'hara" <roh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Lowell is
>>> and only had one bad year.
>> yeah, the year they started testing. coincidence?
> Sorry that I can't recall the source, but while we toss about
> unsubstantiated speculation, I actually heard somewhere that Lowell had
> some sort of injury that he could have legally used prescribed steroids
> but declined to because he didn't think it was fair, wouldn't it be ironic
> if that contributed to his off year which in turn leads to this kind of
> unfair speculation.
It was testicular cancer I believe.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2nd Worst Offensive Player in NL in 2005?
- Next by Date: Re: 2nd Worst Offensive Player in NL in 2005?
- Previous by thread: Re: What about Mueller
- Next by thread: Re: What about Mueller