Re: What about Mueller

Too bad, as he is a true Pro, and seemed to leave everything on the field,
every game. We are not too many years removed from his batting title year,
and it is hard to believe that he is "washed up". Plus, I think that the
respect he garnishes and what he brings to the clubhouse can not be over
emphasized.

.