Re: What about Mueller

Too bad, as he is a true Pro, and seemed to leave everything on the field,
every game. We are not too many years removed from his batting title year,
and it is hard to believe that he is "washed up". Plus, I think that the
respect he garnishes and what he brings to the clubhouse can not be over
emphasized.

"Jim Tiberio" <jimtiberio@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Charley O" <gate1038spamfree@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> So now what would you do with Mueller ? He, Lowell & Youkilis can't all
>> play 3rd - but he hasn't cost us much ($2.5 mil ?). Do we let him play
>> 2nd ? Do we just let him go (FA) ? Do we keep him at 3rd, screw
>> Youkilis and trade Lowell ? What's the story ?
>>
> I think Mueller is allowed to walk.

  • Re: What about Mueller
    ... Lowell & Youkilis can't all ... > and trade Lowell? ... I think Mueller is allowed to walk. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: What about Mueller
    ... He's a good player, but, bye bye Mueller. ... Lowell & Youkilis can't all ... > and trade Lowell? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Is it Mueillaer time?
    ... for thinking that Mueller's being a switch hitter means anything? ... > especially Mueller who hits lefties and righties about the same ... <apparent snip of Curly saying that Youkilis would need to hit a lot ... You were saying that Youkilis ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Just for fun...2006 speculation