If not us, who?
- From: Tanner <tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 20:48:44 -0500
Sheesh, it seems that every team I dislike (except for the Mets) made the playoffs, and the other teams I like (Marlins, A's, Rangers, Giants) fell apart, so I had to give the who-else-to-root-for question a lot of thought...
1. Padres -- would be hilarious to see them win it all
2. Angels -- largely harmless fans, and I love watching Vlad
3. White Sox -- it's been 87 years for them
4. Astros -- would this make Clemens retire for good?
5. Braves -- I have huge respect for what Cox has done, but don't think I could stomach McCarver giving the wife-beater 3 solid hours of fellatio
6. Can't stand LaRussa
- Prev by Date: Re: Playoff Roster
- Next by Date: Re: We Need More Fans Like This
- Previous by thread: Re: Post-game celebration
- Next by thread: Re: If not us, who?