Re: Worst trade ever made by Red Sox?

"Polarhound" <Polarhound@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:lNGdnVFgq-vkTnvfRVn-tw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Kenny wrote:
>> "Lee Harris" <lee.harris4@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> D-Word came from the Patriots newsgroup. Bismo isn't a Pats fan. So there
>> was no trade involved. Instead we lost Bismo to free agency. D-Word was
>> traded by the Pats NG for a Poster to be Named Later. The rumor going
>> around is that the PTBL is Skip (I don't know how lickglitches would work
>> for football games...).
>
> Skip and Kent in the same group? Is that legal?

LOL! That is a scary thought.

Kenny

  • Re: Worst trade ever made by Red Sox?
    ... D-Word came from the Patriots newsgroup. ... Bismo isn't a Pats fan. ... Instead we lost Bismo to free agency. ... D-Word was traded by the Pats NG for a Poster to be Named Later. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Worst trade ever made by Red Sox?
    ... > I'm not talking about the Babe either, I'm talking more recent - this year ... D-Word came from the Patriots newsgroup. ... Bismo isn't a Pats fan. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)