AD: New pipe added to my website

Hello everyone,

I have added a new pipe to my website for sale. and updated the Volcano that is still available.

I also added some closeup pictures to the Volcano that is also on my site and did some more measuring and also changed the text. The sizing was a little different than I originally posted on the Volcano, it is a tricky pipe to list because it is a group 5 on the outside but the bowl capacity was about a group 4 in size.

You can view the new pipe at this link http://www.briarart.com/0838text.htm
You can view the updated Volcano at this link http://www.briarart.com/0836text.htm

Anyone who would like to be added to my email list please go to my site and click on the contact button and let me know that you would like to be added.

Thank you
Brian
www.briarart.com
.