AD: New pipe added to my website

Hello everyone,

I have added a new pipe to my website for sale. and updated the Volcano that is still available.

I also added some closeup pictures to the Volcano that is also on my site and did some more measuring and also changed the text. The sizing was a little different than I originally posted on the Volcano, it is a tricky pipe to list because it is a group 5 on the outside but the bowl capacity was about a group 4 in size.

You can view the new pipe at this link http://www.briarart.com/0838text.htm
You can view the updated Volcano at this link http://www.briarart.com/0836text.htm

Anyone who would like to be added to my email list please go to my site and click on the contact button and let me know that you would like to be added.

Thank you
Brian
www.briarart.com

  • Re: AD: 2008.09.16: loads of new pipes from Kurt Huhn
    ... The volcano with the smooth bottom is a fantastic piece! ... The Mount Doom Volcano is one of the most interesting ideas I've seen ...  The interesting thing about this pipe is the ... Mount Doom line of pipes, and will see growing offerings in the coming ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Thursday Evening Smokes...
    ... Volcano I bought from Bob Landry at a good price...the pipe looks and ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • AD: I still have 2 ASP Pipes Available
    ... >> when he retires. ... >> one pipe that I would not trade for anything. ... This will not be my only Rad Davis pipe! ... > Volcano, you should be kicking yourself, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: ASP Pipe of the year
    ... > pipe and out of that discussion came our illustrious ASP Volcano pipe. ... My vote is for a Lark Minsky Dryer Lint Special;-p ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: ASP 2007 Pipe of the Year Shape Vote / A Brief History
    ... mark tinsky wrote: ... Pipe 1 I organized the first asp pipe in 2001. ... Pipa 2 was a Volcano. ... Pipi 4 Da Poker. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)