I can't get a hookah going

I can't seem to get a hookah to produce anything more enjoyable than a
dusty suggestion of something fruity. Has anyone here mastered the art
of getting sweet flavors from a hookah?

--
David Griffith
davidmylastname@xxxxxxx <--- Put my last name where it belongs

  • Re: I cant get a hookah going
    ... dusty suggestion of something fruity. ... Has anyone here mastered the art ... of getting sweet flavors from a hookah? ... Go to Google advanced newsgroups and search for hookah threads in a.s.p. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: I cant get a hookah going
    ... dusty suggestion of something fruity. ... Has anyone here mastered the art ... of getting sweet flavors from a hookah? ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: I cant get a hookah going
    ... dusty suggestion of something fruity. ... Has anyone here mastered the art ... of getting sweet flavors from a hookah? ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: I cant get a hookah going
    ... On 6/25/2012 8:35 AM, Jim Beard wrote: ... Has anyone here mastered the art ... of getting sweet flavors from a hookah? ... I've always wanted to try a hookah, but could never see buying one without knowing the ins/outs of how they smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Red Sunset Hookah | Turkish hookah Sheesha Nargila
    ... Red Sunset Hookah - Turkish hookah Sheesha Nargila ... The Red Sunset Hookah is one of a kind and considered a piece of art. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)