Enjoy the fun of smoking where pipes are banned

Even though pipe smokers do not inhale most of the smoke, the pipe does
provide nicotine. Looking for a satisfying solution where pipe smoking may
not be practical? Believe it or not, e-cigarettes may be the answer. Try
out our site:

www.smokers-rights.com

  • Re: Nicotine, A Factor?
    ... >recently, someone made a comment about reasons why they smoke a pipe, ... >and "a source of nicotine" was one of the reasons. ... >i wonder if it has any factor whatsoever in my personal pipe smoking ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Nicotine, A Factor?
    ... recently, someone made a comment about reasons why they smoke a pipe, ... and "a source of nicotine" was one of the reasons. ... i wonder if it has any factor whatsoever in my personal pipe smoking ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Books Say Smokers Getting A Vitamin
    ... person smoking, he is left lacking, both physically and mentally. ... "Niacin was originally prepared from nicotine. ... a chemical found in tobacco. ... PIPE< Tobacco. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • ASP FAQ...from 1999!
    ... It'd been so long since an FAQ had been posted here that I thought this would be kind of fun to see. ... BEGINNING PIPE SMOKING. ... How do I select my first pipe? ... How do I select my first tobacco? ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: ASP FAQ:
    ... BEGINNING PIPE SMOKING. ... How should I select my first pipe? ... How should I select my first tobacco? ... What should I do with a stem that's too tight? ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)