SUN. 6/24 morning smokes

Morning 2d, ASP:

Squadron Leader in a Sasieni Stamford. Coffee in the mug. Back to the old meat grinder tomorrow after over a week off. Ugh. Have a great Sunday!

Furious

  • Re: the quest for the ultimate travel mug
    ... I took issue with his overly confident assertion that he felt in complete control while drinking a cup of coffee. ... I'd like to find a good thermal mug with a ceramic/glass interior ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: the quest for the ultimate travel mug
    ... What some folks seem to be asking for is Orwellian in nature. ... http://www.tinyurl.com/mb4uj - My coffee pages. ... I'd like to find a good thermal mug with a ceramic/glass interior ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Looking for a 1 cup drip coffee maker
    ... European machines, "one cup" means about 4.4 ounces of coffee, leaving ... minutes, timer brew, manual brew. ... Brew up your pot, close up the mug, and take it with you. ... Decker offers as a one-cup brewer or travel mug brewer comes even remotely ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • "Prices" for coffees at home vs. cafe was: HELP!!! BAD coffee from a drip machine
    ... It always amazes me how expensive 'coffee' is when a 'cuppa' is purchased at a 'cafe' and/or restaurant, especially from those 'quick kiosks' now so conveniently located in many places where there's frequent pedestrian traffic, even inside buildings! ... of coffee grounds to about 3- to 4-espresso shots of water to the espresso maker. ... Add a generous 1-TBS-plus of Ghirardelli hot cocoa powder to the hot milk in the mug and stir briskly until melted & blended. ... The "DeLonghi" espresso maker used is an inexpensive item and makes 'strong' coffee. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: I FEEEEL Good!
    ... the thanksgiving hang. ... Me, my wife, and my two kids! ... 10-noon and after coffee and breakfast, do presents, then play the rest ... $$ on is a decent meat grinder with a sausage stuffing attachment. ...
    (rec.boats)