SAT. 6/23 morning smokes

morning greets from 64, sunny Western NY. Internet was down when I
tried to post earlier. Back from usual 2-mile "dog walks me", Duque
7x50 for added company. Now hot cocoa (don't do coffee) at this desk,
DGT '05 CrownAchievement in LaughingBacchus meer waiting in back room.
Soon to take dog to Vet for annual checkup & booster innoculations.
Later after feeding the Ed, '06 BayouNight in SerJac Maxima 1/8 bent
bulldog while finish reading the paper. Nothing planned for the day
unless wifie feels up to supervising some yard work. Hope all enjoying
the weekend so far.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • TUES. 2/15 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... afternoon greets all from 20, calm, sunny Western NY. ... mile "dog walks me" with DGT Fonseca 6x50 for added company. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 3/4 Wed. afternoon smoke(s)
    ... but wind chill around 10 in ... sunny Western NY. ... Recently back from looooong "dog walks me", ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: TUES. 6/19 morning smokes
    ... CrownAchievement in PipaCroci 2nd, juice/meds/read ... sports section. ... Soon headed out for usual 2-mile "dog walks me", Duque ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 6/21 morning smokes
    ... from usual 2-mile "dog walks me", Duque 7x50 for added company. ... Earlier was DGT '05 CrownAchievement in little bowl Ascorti "Business" ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • WED. 5/11 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... sunny Western NY. ... Early "dog walks me", ... Fonseca 6x50 for added company. ... Leaving soon for h.s. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)