Dunhill stem polish
- From: Robert <magineer02@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:49:35 -0700 (PDT)
I dont know how many of you have tried the new dunhill stem poish but it has a very offensive odor to it now and is greasy with no grit at all. I don't know why dunhill keeps changing their formula to the point where it doesn't even resemble their former product which was excellent.
Also I can't say I like the new ASP layout.
Sometimes change isn't for the better and here are two cases in point.
Dunhill Early Morning in a Sasieni Straight Grain
- Prev by Date: Re: Friday Afternoon Smoke 22 Jun 12
- Next by Date: FRI. 6/22 evening smokes
- Previous by thread: Friday Afternoon Smoke 22 Jun 12
- Next by thread: Re: Dunhill stem polish