Dunhill stem polish

I dont know how many of you have tried the new dunhill stem poish but it has a very offensive odor to it now and is greasy with no grit at all. I don't know why dunhill keeps changing their formula to the point where it doesn't even resemble their former product which was excellent.

Also I can't say I like the new ASP layout.

Sometimes change isn't for the better and here are two cases in point.

Dunhill Early Morning in a Sasieni Straight Grain
Robert

  • Re: What pipe would you want?
    ... Robert wrote: ... is there a pipe that you've always wanted to add to your ... Morning in A Dunhill ... Also a Charatan Canadian. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: What pipe would you want?
    ... Robert wrote: ... is there a pipe that you've always wanted to add to your ... Morning in A Dunhill ... That would be a Talbert Natural Ringblast in a Dublin shape, preferrably about a 3X in size, with a Cumberland stem. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: What pipe would you want?
    ... Robert wrote: ... is there a pipe that you've always wanted to add to your ... Morning in A Dunhill ... Unfortunately 1951 was apparently not a high production year at Dunhill. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Dunhill stem polish
    ... Also I can't say I like the new ASP layout. ... Dunhill Early Morning in a Sasieni Straight Grain ... on for several weeks afterwards. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)