FRI. 6/22 morning smokes

morning greets all from 66, raining Western NY. Earlier while dog out
after feeding, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/
read sports section on the side. Dog walks on hold for now, if clears
up soon, DGT Duque 7x50 for added company. After checking latest e-
messages.....back to sleep. A happy TGIF greets to those affected.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • THURS. 11/17 morning smokes
    ... Morning greets all from overcast, ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '05 BayouNights ... Dog walks eventually. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Wed 10/22 a.m. smoke(s)
    ... juice/meds/reading the sports section on ... Will DGT a "Bullet" cigar whenever during the dog walks. ... I picked up a new mug at the goodwill yesterday. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • TUES. 6/28 morning smokes
    ... morning greets all from 62, ... sports section on the side. ... Soon.....2-mile "dog walks me", El Rey del ... the messages after the google brain fart last Sat. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Wed 10/22 a.m. smoke(s)
    ... juice/meds/reading the sports section on ... Will DGT a "Bullet" cigar whenever during the dog walks. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 7/12 morning smokes
    ... morning greets all from clear, 60 Western NY, headed for near 90. ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... usual 2-mile "dog walks me", ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)