THURS. 6/21 morning smokes

morning greets all from sunny, already 75 Western NY. Recently back
from usual 2-mile "dog walks me", Duque 7x50 for added company.
Earlier was DGT '05 CrownAchievement in little bowl Ascorti "Business"
calabash along with juice/meds/read sports section. After feeding the
Ed, '06 BayouNight in old PrebenHolm POY-PCI while finish reading the
paper. Another inside for the most part day as headed for 93 with
humidity.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • WED. 7/28 a.m. smokes
    ... DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash while waiting on dog & her ... Soon, loooong "dog walks me", DGT Fonseca ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • MON.7/2 morning smokes
    ... morning greets all from clear, ... usual 2-mile "dog walks me", ... Earlier, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in little pressed meer, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: TUES. 7/5 morning smokes
    ... DGT '06 Star/East flake in little pressed ... juice/meds/read sports section while dog out after feeding. ... headed out for 2-mile "dog walks me", ... pipe since '62, y'all know the rest ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: FRI. 7/8 morning smokes
    ... Soon to head out for 2-mile "dog walks me", DGT ... After feeding the Ed, finish the above pipe/baccy. ... Seminar, a very mild english ...