WED. 6/20 morning smokes

morning greets all from sunny, 75 Western NY, heading for 90+. Much
earlier, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read
sports section while dog out after feeding. Then usual 2-mile "dog
walks me", Duque 7x50 for added company. After feeding the Ed, DGT '06
BayouNight in Cavvichi bent dublin freehand while finish reading the
paper. Another mostly stay inside day "planned". Happy HumpDay for
those affected.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • WED. 10/26 morning smokes
    ... Next up after feeding the Ed; DGT '08 ... dog walks & take about 7 bags to local yard ... Otherwise, much reading, napping & pipe ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • WED. 11/16 morning smokes
    ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '05 BayouNights ... with the "mudders" & dig it up. ... Dog walks eventually. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 6/20 morning smokes
    ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '06 ... BayouNight in Cavvichi bent dublin freehand while finish reading the ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 6/20 morning smokes
    ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... Duque 7x50 for added company. ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '06 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 6/28 morning smokes
    ... CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read sports section ... usual 2-mile "dog walks me", DGT RonMexico 7x50 for added company. ... After feeding the Ed, '06 BayouNight in Castello SeaRock G34. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)