AD: New pipes @ Bollitopipe.it

Dear ASP Clients and Friends

I have updated the site with new products:

http://www.bollitopipe.it/products_new.php

•2 new Savinelli Autograph pipes
•10 new Dunhill pipes
•20 new Crown by Poul Winslow pipes
•7 new estate pipes

Thanks for your attention.
Best Regards

Davide Bollito
www.bollitopipe.it

  • AD/ANN: Beautiful Rinaldos & Great Estates This Week at The Piperack
    ... The Rinaldo brothers starting making pipes ... Our "Piperack Pick" in estate pipes was tough with so many nice pipes to ... Holm Crown Freehand Bent Scalloped Dublin. ... Crown, which was a higher-grade handmade straightgrain. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • AD: New Ser Jacopo, Peterson, Crown and estate pipes on www.bollitopipe.it
    ... 12 new Crown by Poul Winslow pipes ... new Peterson pipes ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Sat. 10/3 a.m. smokes
    ... I started off with a Sav Duca Carlo bent egg full of Kendal Plug and now off to see if there are any Dunhill pipes at the antique center for $5, ... Bringing a Stevenson stack and some Kendal Gold for the ride, hopefully the stack will butch it up a bit for the second half of the bowl; if not I'm going to try adding some Martin perique and maybe a little Turkish ribbon. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Why Dunhills High Price
    ... I guess my feeling on Dunhill pipes has been fairly well documented here, ... prices on eBay do not seemed inflated to me. ... are hand cut is questionable in my opinion. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Why Dunhills High Price
    ... prices on eBay do not seemed inflated to me. ... hand made pipes from various carvers. ... Dunhill pipes have been known to have fills and whether their stems ... are hand cut is questionable in my opinion. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)