Tuesday Pipe

Hello ASP,
73° here in the Ozarks and smoking some Mac Baren Honey and Chocolate while
sitting on the front porch and watching the cat try to hunt squirrels.

  • Re: EGADS!!! ANOTHER ONE!!!!!
    ... You have a cat farm. ... northwest corner of the house, and am standing in the driveway, I realize ... the driveway, occasionally calling out "kitty" as I do so. ... porch door standing open. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Four Update 3... Thursday pm (GMT)
    ... Four has been out of his hidey hole and walking around the porch ... food, I would think it wouldn't be a problem to start it immediately. ... cat, mixed it in wet cat food and it went very easily. ... fresh air of the porch, eats healthy food regularly, and as the wound ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Okay for dogs to drink out of creeks?
    ... right to the porch and poke their noses in the door, ... A toddler was infected and died. ... We had a raccoon coming up on the porch all winter to steal the ... the freezer (where we feed the cat). ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)
  • Re: Need Jokes Please (Fword rant)
    ... An elderly woman is sitting in a rocking chair on her front porch one ... The woman with the wand says: "I'm not here to hurt you, ... her cat comes slinking across the porch. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Spring has arrived
    ... Isn't that what it means when you see a robin? ... blind cat who has since passed on. ... It's been such a pleasure watching the birds enjoy their Thanksgiving Day meal. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)