2012 ASP Zippo...news?

In the midst of some glitches over the Sailorman Jack ASP Zippos, the exigencies of one or another of my other lives intruded, so I'm very late in posting any details of the latest developments.

To make a long story short, we're ordering the Zippo Model #250, High Polish Chrome with art work etched and painted on three surfaces, with pipe insert. That finish is the more rugged one everyone wanted.

I'm going to leave the pricing as is: I'm pretty sure we're cool there.

So, if my lack of communication has been preventing any ordering, cease and desist any hesitation. We're good to go!

Best regards to all,
Bert
--
To those who have served or are serving the cause of freedom, whether in peace or in war, at home or abroad, thank you. Si vis pacem, para bellum. "Let's roll!", Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, September 11, 2001. http://www.canaltownanvil.org
.