MON. 6/11 morning smokes

morning greets all from 67, clear Western NY. Earlier, DGT '05
CrownAchievement in little pressed meer, juice/meds/read sports
section while dog out after feeding. Soon heading out for 2-mile "dog
walks me", DGT OroCubano 7x50 for added company. Then, back to sleep
till...............

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • WED. 10/26 morning smokes
    ... Next up after feeding the Ed; DGT '08 ... dog walks & take about 7 bags to local yard ... Otherwise, much reading, napping & pipe ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • WED. 11/16 morning smokes
    ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '05 BayouNights ... with the "mudders" & dig it up. ... Dog walks eventually. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 6/20 morning smokes
    ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '06 ... BayouNight in Cavvichi bent dublin freehand while finish reading the ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 6/20 morning smokes
    ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... Duque 7x50 for added company. ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '06 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 6/28 morning smokes
    ... CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read sports section ... usual 2-mile "dog walks me", DGT RonMexico 7x50 for added company. ... After feeding the Ed, '06 BayouNight in Castello SeaRock G34. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)