THURS. 6/7 afternoon smoke(s)

afternoon greets all from 73, breezy Western NY. Earlier sat outside
with MotorTrend mag & finished the cigar I started in the morning
thread. Back inside, DGT '06 BayouNight in IL Ceppo mini-magnum with
tea/same reading. Seeya for evening smokes thread.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • Re: FRI. 3/5 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... have to DGT the cigar tomorrow. ... DGT '05 5100+ in old SamMartin freehand on ... straight-forward as a burley can get. ... Very nice looking pipe! ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: FRI. 3/5 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Took a 2nd loop around the park so wouldn't ... have to DGT the cigar tomorrow. ... DGT '05 5100+ in old SamMartin freehand on ... and moved on to a Sav filled with PS Burley; hey, this stuff is about as straight-forward as a burley can get. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Sunday Afternoon Smoke 29 Jul 07
    ... Just back from my bike ride across Iowa (took 7 days, ... cigar the whole week!), so I'm enjoying some week-old DGT of what I ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 3/10 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Only one loop around the park, ... DGT the cigar tomorrow. ... Pleasant medium-bodied smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)