AD: New pipes @ Bollitopipe.it

Dear ASP Clients and Friends

I have updated the site with new products:

http://www.bollitopipe.it/products_new.php

3 new Baldo Baldi pipes
3 new Stanwell pipes
6 New Peterson pipes
12 New Clay pipes
1 New accessorie for pipe
10 new estate pipes

Thanks for your attention.
Best Regards

Davide Bollito
www.bollitopipe.it

  • Re: Paganism
    ... The preferred smoke of Highland shepherds... ... In the Fife mining villages the old ladies used to smoke clay pipes. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • AD: Smokingpipes.com Weekly Announcement
    ... Well, jet-lag has faded and things are getting back to normal here for me-- helping to put together updates, look at pipes, chat with customers and the like. ... 12 New Stanwell Pipes ... 24 New Peterson Pipes ... 48 New Estate Pipes ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: New pipe smoker
    ... Stephen, in putting together a small collection of pipes with which to test tobaccos, a corn cob is or are, believe it or not, a good choice. ... But, for the ultimate in "neutral" smoking characteristics, clay pipes and meerschaum pipes are the best. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Paganism
    ... The preferred smoke of Highland shepherds... ... In the Fife mining villages the old ladies used to smoke clay pipes. ... In the morning the fired pipes had their stem ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: WIND PROBLEMS
    ... but they are out there: clay pipes with ebonite or lucite stems. ... I own a few of them for outdoor smoking. ... The wind here is quite brisk and frequent. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)