FRI. 5/11 morning smokes

morning greets all from sunny, 45 Western NY. Earlier while dog out
after feeding, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/
read sports section on the side. After feeding the Ed, '08 Ashbury in
LaughingBacchus meer. Our heating/AC company expected around 8am to do
spring tuneup on A/C system (not that it's needed right away). Wishing
those affected a great TGIF. Congrats on the Greatline, AL!

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62

  • MON. 7/9 morning smokes
    ... after feeding, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/ ... read sports section. ... Soon headed out for usual 2-mile "dog walks me", ... Later after feeding the Ed, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: MON. 7/9 morning smokes
    ... after feeding, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/ ... Later after feeding the Ed, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 12/26 morning smokes
    ... DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash with the usual sides. ... Later after feeding the Ed, continuing with wife-gifted Tinsky Christmas '13 pipe with same baccy. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • MON. 5/7 morning smokes
    ... Earlier was DGT '05 ... CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read sports section ... Next up after feeding the Ed, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • SUN. 5/6 morning smokes
    ... after feeding, DGT '05 CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/ ... read sports section on the side. ... "Castello" calabash after feeding the humans. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)