Tuesday Afternoon Smoke 8 May 12

Afternoon asp....

Five Brothers in a bent Savinelli "short pipe", coffee in the mug.

Paul Z

  • Re: Special Coffee Cup
    ... day watching him smoke Prince Albert in that old pipe of his.All the ... I too have a special coffee mug. ... cotton farm, I've always had a fondness for cotton products. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Morning Smoke, Wednesday 3/14
    ... Sliced black twist in a Pete XL02, coffee in the mug. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Thursday Morning Smoke 2 May 13
    ... EMP in a Castello GG 65 natural vergin, coffee in the mug, snuff on ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Special Coffee Cup
    ... day watching him smoke Prince Albert in that old pipe of his.All the ... I too have a special coffee mug. ... Having been more or less raised on a cotton farm, I've always had a fondness for cotton products. ... Well a while back I was at the Goodwill store and came across a tall brown coffee mug with the Cotton Inc. logo on it, with the words "Comfortable / Carefree" on it. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Morning Smoke Tax Day
    ... the mug and Shadowfax on the spinner. ... so I pull the noon-nine shift. ... So here I am, totally disoriented, and no pipe in sight for another 8 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)