Question on Bail-Top Jars

Lord, forgive me, 'cause I know this has been asked a bazillion
times....
And, I'll bet it in the 'cellaring' FAQ, to boot. (Sadly, I'm just to
lazy to dig out the FAQ.)
None-the-less:
My daughter gave me a dozen quart size bail-top jars with the milky
white silicone seals.
Is this type of jar/seal suitable for cellering tobaccos for, like 2
to 3 years?
Thanks, Travis

  • How to create binary ISOs from source RPMs?
    ... I have several older systems (mostly single and dual PIIs) currently ... also would prefer to do a fresh install, ... it cannot boot from its CDRom. ... sorry if this is a FAQ. ...
    (linux.redhat.install)
  • Re: RedHat Installation
    ... and services - starting at boot time, it could take longer for the ... please use a real newsreader instead of the broken Google Groups ... Usenet is _not_ a forum that exists on Google. ... Please read the FAQ for this newsgroup and read up on the links provided ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: CV joints worn out!
    ... Photos of the old parts I can do. ... Boot split and nobody noticed, ... He gets very few failures of new aftermarket joints where the boot didn't ... The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)
  • Re: 88 Legend Coupe lower ball joint removal
    ... the jaws of one of the cheaper tools... ... The OTC tool was a bit tight to go neatly around the boot enough for me to ... I'm sure the Honda tool fits perfectly. ... The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)
  • Re: Windows XP
    ... Is your PC set to boot from CD-ROM in the BIOS? ... Visit my website ... http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org Click the Win XP Faq button and take a look ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)