AD: Four new Le Nuvole pipes

Hallo All ,
I've just added four new pipes on my website
http://www.lenuvolepipes.com

I've spent my last month and half working for some Cumberland/Ebonite
mouthpieces. I really, really like the complete hand made work to
obtain a mouthpiece directly by the rod, so I decided mostly of my
next pipes will mount Cumberland/Ebonite mouthpieces.

Two of the new pipes I present today have this kind of mouthpieces:
Smooth 1- Chubby/Poker in medium dimensions with Cumberland
mouthpiece.
ttp://www.lenuvolepipes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=274
Smooth 8 - Clear Straight grain Bent in medium/large dimensions.
Acrylic mouthpiece.
http://www.lenuvolepipes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=275
Smooth 14 - Small/medium dimension Horn with a Boxwood band. Acrylic
mouthpiece.
http://www.lenuvolepipes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=276
Sandblast 1 - Light in weight Lovat/Pear in small/medium size with a
Cumberland mouthpiece.
http://www.lenuvolepipes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=277

You can directly see all of them with a click on "Pipe Catalogue"
of the Home page menu.

I won't be present to the upcoming Chicago Show, but you could get a
look to a first rate selection of my pipes on Neatpipes (Luca di
Piazza) & Qualitybriar (Nick Miller) desks.

Impressions, critics and suggestions are welcome.
Happypipesmoking Maurizio

*******************************
Maurizio Tombari "Le Nuvole"
http://www.pipe.it
http://www.lenuvolepipes.com
Via Passeri 167 61121 Pesaro Italy
Tel/Fax 0039 0721 30750
*******************************

  • AD: baff? Tobacco Pipes - update - 8 new pipes
    ... There is a new dealer in Vianna, Austria, who offers my pipes now. ... Mouthpiece: Vulcanite handcut - Acryl applikation ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • AD: www.neatpipes.com - 4 Estate JESS CHONOWITSCH Pipes
    ... pipes that you'll see appearing on Neatpipes in the forthcoming weeks. ... straigh Apple pot with contrast grain and straight mouthpiece. ... FEEDBACK: I've recently changed the "feedback" page on my website. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: How to mess up your first pipe.
    ... downtown Sacramento and gave it to their master repair guy for a lookover. ... complete replacement of the mouthpiece. ... to them on their first pipes too. ... Daniel, a loose stem fit is generally a pretty simple and quick repair. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Italian pipes are making a comeback....
    ... You see, in the case of most Italian pipes I know the tenon is turned out of the same piece of acrylic as the mouthpiece itself; you break the tenon, you have to replace the entire mouthpiece. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: AD: Four new Le Nuvole pipes
    ... I've spent my last month and half working for some Cumberland/Ebonite ... next pipes will mount Cumberland/Ebonite mouthpieces. ... Two of the new pipes I present today have this kind of mouthpieces: ...  Smooth 1- Chubby/Poker in medium dimensions with Cumberland ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)