Re: SAT. 2/4 evening smokes

On Feb 4, 8:21 pm, Ed Duncan <edunca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
evening greets all from 26, clear Western NY. After dinders, DGT '06
BayouNight in PrebenHolm POY/PCI 1984. Think bowl close to a "brandy".
Thin walls, good capacity and good smoker as are all my pipes with any
tobacco. After checking latest e-messages & a few regular
sites............to the chats.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever

I just opened a 14 year old tin of Nightcap, smoking it in a 61
Dunhill 120. Very nice.

  • Re: Pipes, a hot button issue?
    ... For 1, occasional smoking is ... probably more benefit to the smoker stress-wise than a risk. ... pollution is a much bigger risk than tobacco smoke. ... tobacco and new pipes. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: The estate pipe market
    ... there is a percentage of pipes that are bad smokers that are ... sold on ebay because of that issue, and no tobacco smokes well. ... define problems that cause a bad smoker. ... Zealand I am going to distribute pipes and tobacco among the working ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Ozone
    ... Having been a smoker, and still owning all my pipes, which I ... I can't stand being around cigarette smoke, ... Don't know how he stood the tobacco, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: SAT. 2/4 evening smokes
    ... good capacity and good smoker as are all my pipes with any ... tobacco. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: TCG
    ... if you are saying that there were pipes on the ... Mike smokes tobacco with crack and nothing else. ... The AAF has nothing to do with Oblivion Glass other than the studio for it ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)